2013年1月20日 星期日

Angry, sadness and hope

I think I have to say something, I thought many things indeed, but I have no idea where is the beginning.

Actually, it won't be worked as a human living in a country which people need to know the truth by "improper" ways, they can kill people without batting an eye, they can convict people rashly, what they can't do? What a poor mind I have!

I still thinking because I am angry, especially the picture of PLA shooting people, I was shocked at that moment, short gasp with tears swarmed out from my body, I can't believe it was actually happening, even through I know this event before.

That's the biggest event of PRC, it's happened in the year I was born. 24 years passed, it still not be allowed to talk in mainland of China, "6.4","Tian an men" always in the sensitive words list of the government. It's seems like we have not a new day, the century we are living is same to the past.

Can we call it "the biggest sadness"?

Nobody want to live in a hopeless country, but we are living and it will be on and on, does it means this country is still promising? The answer will be many sided, behind the biggest sadness, I am still willing to say "yes".

Thankfully, more and more people discovering unfairness of this land, and they start trying to do something let more people know it by kinds of way. Additionally, many people aware of who is the real master of a country, it's people, it's us! That's a very important point in the progress of human civilization.

That's a hope, a brand-new country will be coming when all of people understand that point, I believe that deeply. The new country will have same problems with the most countries in the world, maybe financial crisis, maybe rising unemployment, but we have same values, national education can make people knows what is love and how to love, enjoy healthiness by sound medical insurance system, get information freely, and speak what really want to say.

At least it's better then now.

We love this country so much, even though it's so bad now, but we still loving, because there are people we care and love in here, and we hope they can be better. The same to the country, we just saw the sick it have, and just know how to cure, so we will do that.

Because it's our country.

沒有留言: